So thanx to my fellow blogger Lia at A Girl in her Thirties I decided to revamp my Bucket List for 30th Birthday. Below is my 30 things to do before turning 30. So I have approximately 5 and a half months to finish….wish me luck, lol!
- Learn a new skill.-Scrapbooking, photography, who knows.
- Learn a new language.-I’ve always wanted to learn how to speak Italian.
- Learn to cook a new meal.-Umm mami you could teach me how to cook sancocho.
- Visit all 50 states or at least half!
- Visit a new country that is NOT Dominican Republic 🙂 !-Hello Costa Rica?
- Get a new piercing.
- Get a tattoo.
- Do that dream road trip.-CA Route 66
- Buy Diamond earrings.-Cuz I read somewhere that a girl should have Diamond earrings by the time they turn 30.
- Buy expensive shoes.
- Donate to 5 charities.
- Travel SOLO!-since becoming a mom this is huge! lol
- Watch a Broadway show.
- Do something that scares me aka something involving heights.
- Jet Ski!
- Make a homeless care package.
- Throw a dart on a map and go there.
- Join a book club.
- Swim with Dolphins.
- Get a penpal.-Do those even exist?
- Go to a gun shooting range.-Suggested by my ex Team Leader.
- Say YES for 24 hours.-God help me.
- Be in 2 places at once.-A Time to Remember moment.
- Run a marathon.
- Publish on a website.
- Go to a concert.
- Start a collection.-Shotglasses? 😀
- Eat in a famous 5 star restaurant.
- Purchase a Business class ticket on a flight that is more than 3 hours long.
- Send a message in a bottle.
Like? Yay or nay?
Let’s see how it goes, wish me luck lol!